Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I spy...




I bought Jack his own little step stool. He enjoyed watching the men in our front yard blowing leaves.



In other news, the past two nights Jack has slept through the night- waking up close to seven both mornings!! These are the first full nights since Easter. He teased us by sleeping through the night for a month & then got sick & it all ended. I guess my threats of Sleep-camp have him scared...(see below for a preview of sleep-camp images. There's some heavy labor involved). Sleep-camp, fun for the whole family.


3 comments:

Tirzah said...

Are you going to take those oh sooo cool vertical blinds to the new house? HOw is the move going ?

Andi said...

We'll leave the blinds...they broke the 1st day we moved here!! The move came to a screeching halt when the power went out! We just realized we have a week to pack our house up. oops.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Andrea. I just love this web site. Haven't looked at it in a while and it's so fun. I want to do something like this! I love the pic of the boys asleep. Priceless.