Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tears, tears, tear

Good grief- did anyone watch American Idol tonight? I only caught the 2nd half. I was crying in the first 2 minutes when they were with the AIDS victims in Africa. Then Josh Groban came on to sing the only song he knows (You Lift Me Up, obviously) with the African Kids Choir and I was bawling so hard I had to turn the cheese-muncher off. When I finally get back to watching it an hour or so later I see all of those kids with malaria & the tears started rolling again.

I still don't know who got voted off. I did enjoy the Simpsons mini-episode & think Kelly Clarkson looks good with her long dark hair.

If I could write something that didn't sound cliche about the sadness that was shown tonight, I would, but I can't...

3 comments:

Tirzah said...

Ididnt watch but Idont think anyone was voted off.

Andi said...

no one was voted off. cheap trick.

Tirzah said...

thought you might feel that way.