Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Blogging Blahs

If you haven't already noticed, I haven't been blogging much lately. I apologize to my two faithful fans. It's not for lack of ideas (I'm bubbling over), or lack of time (although my time has been sparse lately). Mostly, lack of motivation. When John started school the laptop went with him, so in order to blog I have to (GASP!) climb the stairs to the attic. Easy access is the key to my successful blogging life.

But, as of right now, I'm recommiting myself to posting more regularly.

Here are just a few things you can look forward to very, very soon:

-A rockin' dance video of Jack complete with multi-colored dance ribbons
-How to make your grouchy toddler happy (note:this involves having house guests named Kbo & Lola, aka: The Toddler Tamers)
-How to use your blog to get invited to a beautiful wedding & kickin' reception of people you've never met (thanks Jane & John!)
-And, without a doubt, more shoe & purse posts

So, stay tuned, there's more on the way!

7 comments:

The Tilted Tulip said...

Yippee, I can't wait!

Grandpa G said...

Family can count for 'faithful.'

We don't have to read the blog, we do it for several reasons;
1. We like it.
2. It's good.
3. It's entertaining.
4. We learn stuff.

We're waiting for the book ...

John Hendrix said...

Can we have a 'buy andrea a blogging laptop bake sale?"

You guys will LOVE the jack dancing ribbon video.

alp2295 said...

Andrea, I have a post just for you . . .

http://ourlittlewomen.blogspot.com/2007/10/to-my-dear-friend-andrea.html

I thought you could sympathize!

Tiffany said...

Glad to see you back. I miss our "faux relationship" through the blog. I'll try to call more often so it is less faux and more authentic. I totally identify with the lack of time. It doesn't seem to get any better even with both kids in school. Much love

Anonymous said...

Yeaaa!! We're glad you're back. We love checking for updates from our long lost st. louis ancestors...it's our way of watching the little guy grow up..not to mention the great entertainment. Bring on the dancing ribbons!
Keli and Mat

Anonymous said...

So glad you could come to the wedding...it was nice to finally meet you! :) I'm sorry I didn't have more time to chat. It's true what people say about receptions...so many people to see, so little time to talk! And, as always, thanks for the entertaining blog entries!