Friday, December 08, 2006

Bye-bye 7131 Amherst


This is the current state of our apartment. Boxes & boxes, lots more to pack & movers arriving at 8:00 tomorrow morning. Every time we move (and that's been 5 times in as many years) I'm amazed at how much stuff we have. Stuff we don't need. At least now we'll have a basement in which to store all that stuff. I've vowed to weed things out as I unpack this time. So, come spring be prepared to venture over to our killer garage sale.

Jack left with his grandma this morning. I'd been looking forward to doing some hard core packing, but haven't gotten as much done as I had hoped. I think I'm more productive when Jack is around keeping me company. I always look forward to the quiet, but when I have it, I don't quite know what to do with myself & feel as if my favorite little friend is missing.

No comments: