Thursday, December 28, 2006

Nifty Gifties

Jack was sufficiently spoiled this Christmas. I already feel sorry for any other children we have. They'll get Jack's old toys for Christmas. We gave him an all terrain wagon. We'll all have fun cruising the neighborhood in this pimped out ride.




My dad made Jack & Connor amazing easels with a chalkboard on one side & a place to hang paper & draw on the other. At first Jack was more interested in climbing inside the easel, but got very excited once he figured out how the chalk worked.




And, the hit of Christmas is this tunnel from Jeff & Marcy. Welcome to our house of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Can we come over and play!? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh...and your Dad should go into business!

Anonymous said...

I'll pay your Dad to make me one for my classroom!!! :) Looks like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! We want more pictures! ;-)