Monday, June 11, 2007

Dinner, Dinner and Dinner

Jack ate 3 dinners tonight. One at a friend's house. Then he ate what I made him when he got home. Then he wanted some of John's dinner, so I made him a bowl of that. Today he also had 3 mini smoothies, two bowls of cereal, 2 bowls of yogurt, some soup & bread, a PBJ sandwich, a fruit bar, half a granola bar, and lots of milk & water. I'm sure there were some crackers & sweets thrown in there as well that I'm missing. For the past 2 or 3 weeks he wouldn't eat anything. Literally, he would only drink. I guess he's making up for it.

If you can't find us, look in Jack's belly. He probably got hungry again and gobbled up his mom & dad. Piggy.

2 comments:

John Hendrix said...

OINK!

Tirzah said...

Do you think when the kids get older they will have some of the same eating habits or will it be totally different? Like the new look.