Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Brush, brush, brush



As you can see, we're working on tooth brushing at our house. This photo might actually convince someone that Jack brushes his teeth, he's really just playing with the water though.

Yesterday was rotten. It seemed to be one mishap after another. I figure we were due for a bad day though since Jack has had a string of deliriously happy ones. I think he's working on those 2 year molars. Nothing makes him happy for more than 5 minutes & he sticks our keys all the way in to his mouth & chews on them. This morning I'm taking him to get blood drawn. He doesn't know it's coming...poor kid...

Bath time was great as usual though. The best time of the day! I've decided to call it bar time since Jack mostly sits and fills up cups of water & drinks them down. No wonder he wakes up in the middle of the night with such wet diapers!

Stay tuned for a year in review of all things baby Jack...I think I might do a best of list...I'll have to see if I have any energy in the evenings!

No comments: